Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Here's to a real mug!

Today is beautiful out, today I feel inspired to start a blog! I rolled out of bed feeling groggy and realizing that I had woken up too late to take a shower before my 9:00 a.m. coffee date! So, I quickly pulled my hair up into a barely ponytail, my hair is not long enough yet to survive a ponytail yet without the aide of many bobby pins and hairspray. I threw on a t-shirt, jeans, scarf, and hit the road! Made it right on the dot of 9:00, my friend had of course arrived early and treated me to breakfast, always a pleasant surprise! We met at The Inner Bean, Inner Bean on Urbanspoon  if you haven't checked it out you should! It has an a small menu, but everything is delicious, my favorite is the asparagus wrap, also they have a great seating area up front with tables, and then in the back a couch section! We had breakfast food this morning though, and she had the the breakfast bowl while I had the breakfast burrito with salsa, soo very yummy! I also love that they serve there coffee in real mugs, most coffee places nowadays don't seem to do that sadly. I wish that they would, it's saves on so much trash, money, and frankly coffee just doesn't taste as good coming out of paper! I'm also someone who enjoys sitting, relaxing and just enjoying time with someone or a book while drinking my coffee. I think people who prefer paper cups must always be in a rush! So, here's to a real mug, take the time to enjoy your coffee, it's good to sit and be still for bit.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Greg and I am contacting you from Urbanspoon. I noticed that you have a spoonback (the Urbanspoon image link) for Inner Bean in the footer at the bottom of your blog. Thanks for linking to us! However, in order for the spoonback system to work correctly so we can link to your blog, it is necessary that the spoonback be placed in the actual post itself. So if you can please move the spoonback in to your post for Inner Bean then we will be able to link to your blog on Urbanspoon. Please let me know if you have any questions.

    Best regards,
    Greg

    greg(at)urbanspoon(dot)com

    ReplyDelete