Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Catch Phrase Cafe

    Last week while taking my lunch break I realized I was craving a cookie.. So of course seeing as I work right across the street from the library, I knew that I needed to come to Catch Phrase to get that cookie! Without a doubt some of the best homemade cookies in town, I tried their chocolate chip and Christmas sugar cookie, both equally yummy! It was also a very cold windy day and after having my hair blown every which way while walking there, I decided I probably should get some soup as well. Soup of the day- loaded baked potato- and by that I mean I can die now it was so good! Seriously I've never had such a good potato soup I could have ate the whole pot..! Here is a photo which does not do it justice, but you try it anyways, in fact you should just go check out Catch Phrase now! The only downer I have about the place is they need more seating, but while chatting with the owner one day she told that is something they are working on, so hopefully soon there will be more places to sit and enjoy this great cafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment